Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oh Happy Thursday!

I just got home, got off work early.
This is great, because there wasn't anything to do....
And there are plenty more things I could be doing rather than sitting at work scrambling to find SOMETHING to do. We've just been a bit slow lately.

When I was at work, though, we got news that there was a bomb threat called in. Apparently someone was going to bomb the Lowder business building. AKA, some kid didn't study for their midterm, so the figured if the building was evacuated, the test wouldn't happen. Okay, so that's not a FACT...but I have heard of people pulling fire alarms for the same reason. I guess this particular person was just a bit more on the dangerous side? Perhaps.

In other news, American Idol wild card special is tonight.
I am SO extremely upset that they chose to bring Tatiana back.


I can't stand her. Now, I love a ridiculous person every now and then...but she's just annoying. And SO self indulgent. And did anyone else notice that her accent somehow became stronger and more distinct as each episode went by? Whatever, Tatiana...just because we love Jorge and his adorable accent DOES NOT mean we will love you if you suddenly develop a stronger one. Stop being so lame and into yourself.

Speaking of ridiculous and self indulgent....
Jason Meznick from the bachelor is a total douche.
I used to think he was a sensitive and sweet guy.
But really, he cries too much, has a big nose, and I'm pretty sure he has a man crush on Chris Harrison.
In case you missed it, or haven't heard...
It came down to Melissa and Molly--- he let Molly go, and then proposed and confessed his love to Melissa. Then, on the reunion special, he DUMPED Melissa. Then asked for another chance with Molly. WHAT A FREAKIN' JERK!

Here are the highlights of his interview with Jimmy Kimmel...
(LOL @ Jimmy's response to Jason saying he and Melissa will still be friends)



GAH some people really fail at life.

I'm going to go enjoy my afternoon off. Laundry time! Woot.
Not really, but then I'm going for a walk. You should do the same if it's as lovely where you are as it is here!

1 comment: