Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I really should....

Invest in a computer that doesn't randomly decide to quit working for weeks at a time.

Things going on in my life since the last time I blogged:
-I was under the weather. Nasty cold. I'm over it now though. Mostly.
-I played Disney Scene It with my family. I won. I'm undefeated, btw.
-I narrowed down paint color choices for my room next year.
-Found my old sketchbook, got a new one, and have been painting and drawing a lot.
-We had two tornadoes touch down in the Auburn area this past Saturday.
-The next day, it snowed almost 4 inches. It was great! And cold... (I'll make a post with pictures sometime this week, hopefully...maybe.)
-Figured out what I'm doing for my sister for her birthday.
-I'm going to the Atlanta aquarium for the day over spring break. Exciting!
-I made cupcakes a few days ago using only a box of cake mix and one can of sprite.
-In making those cupcakes, and several batches over the past few months, I have realized I've basically perfected my homemade icing. It's good. You'd like it.

Oh, and also, you should know that I am basically in love with Andy Samberg...

No comments:

Post a Comment