Monday, February 2, 2009

When it rains, it pours.

I'm starting to really agree with that cliche...
And, it's raining outside. How fitting, right?

I don't even want to go into details, because that would be one depressing blog. But basically, I feel as though if something CAN go wrong, it most definitely does.

I found out today that the person I was going to be living with next year can't live with me anymore. Her sister decided that she doesn't want to live in the dorms and so their parents say they have to live together now. I get it, I understand---I really do. My sister and I were supposed to room together if she went to Auburn. But it's just upsetting. Not only am I just sad not to get to live with her....but now I'm stuck: the last day to renew my lease at my one bedroom was last week. I have no idea what to do.

Anybody need a roomate?

I'm done with depressing news. I want to talk about something more happy....

Suddenly I'm drawing a blank. I've just got a serious case of the Mondays. Maybe I should leave, read some of my book, doodle in the ole sketchbook, or listen to the she & him album...and then come back and do a better blog later. Yeah, I'll try that.

Thanks for reading. I needed the mini-vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment