Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i like...

whenever i have a bad day, it helps to think of the things that make me happy. you know, the little things that can make me smile. since i've had a crappy past few days, i thought i'd dedicate this blog to a few of those little things i like so much...


i like catchphrase.

things that are bright red.

jello pudding.

this bumble that my mom got me.

old movies like it's a wonderful life.

boys in plaid shirts.

boys in plaid shirts who play guitar.

boys in plaid shirts who play guitar in a band called relient k.

boys who dress up like boys in plaid shirts who play guitar in a band called relient k.

diet dr. pepper.

that cinnamon heart candy.

edward cullen.

the old country. with the vild pigs.

B&N.

cheesecake.

razia's shadow: the musical.

my favorite hour of television.

this commercial:

and disney world. duh!


...well, i'm thinking happy thoughts now. i hope you are too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment