Monday, February 9, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You.


This movie was even better than I expected it to be...

Yes, it was corny.
Yes, it was girly.
Yes, some parts were predictable.

But the cast was amazing. And even though I saw more similarities between the main character, Gigi, and myself that I'd like to admit---I still walked away from it feeling happy. It's just a fun movie. For the most part. Is it silly to see a chick flick in all of it's simplicity and somehow walk away hopeful again? Probably so... But I guess i'm okay with that.

my friends all, so lovingly, pointed out the similarities between me and Gigi... and later added that they think I should cut my hair like hers. That it would fit my personality well. Now, as much as I'd LOVE to think I could pull a haircut like that off....I just have my doubts. I've been growing it out for a while, and it's gotten pretty long. I DO kind of want something different--but it's so long, i hate to just chop it all off. I'm just being indecisive as usual.

1 comment: