Thursday, May 7, 2009

I don't post on here enough. This summer, I'll work on it.

Maybe.... :)


Also, this week has been exhausting.
Graduation week is always so ridiculously busy at work.
BUT, after Saturday's two grad ceremonies it won't be TOO hectic. I'm kind of excited to work on Sat, because THE Bo Jackson is speaking at the ceremonies. Exciting, right?
If you aren't an Auburn fan, you may not know who Bo Jackson is. That's okay I guess...

If you've never listened to Emiliana Torrini, you should. She's become my new favorite recently. Go to her myspace: http://www.myspace.com/emilianatorrini
Jungle Drum is my number one favorite at the moment.

This post is a bit of a mess. It's late. I'm tired. And I don't know what to talk about...

I'll go now. Promise to write something new again soon. And next time, it won't be so spastic. (I say this, of course, to the....three.....followers I have. haha)

Be merry. And stay blessed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment